Payments: Payments are expected upon services rendered. So that we can continue to provide your pet with the best care and medical technologies, we do not bill.
Options: We accept the following forms of payment
- Debit and Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. All cards must be signed by the owner.
- Checks: There will be an additional fee assessed for all returned checks.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strikes as well. The Veterinary Center of Sarasota understands this and participates in CareCredit program. This program is essentially like a credit card specifically for your pet's health care expenses.
- CareCredit: It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application that will allow you to break down your payments into 6 monthly installments. You can apply at our clinic where we'll call in your application in over the phone for immediate approval.Or you can apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com. CareCredit features:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets: Another popular option for your family pet(s) is insurance coverage. Insurance coverage for veterinary expenses works differently than the above payments options. You will still need to pay for all services when rendered. Your insurance company then reimburses you for your expenses at the rate determined by your policy. Insurance coverage for your pet is something that you need to purchase ahead of time.
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: